At QEP Resources, people are our most important asset. We hire the best and provide challenging opportunities in a fast-paced, results-focused culture that values safety and rewards performance through a competitive compensation and benefits program. We invest in our employees’ professional growth to build strong teams and develop leaders for today and the future. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of industry leading professionals that engage in interesting and rewarding work, click here to view current job openings.
QEP has rewarding opportunities for smart, motivated and talented people, ranging from new graduates to experienced professionals in a variety of disciplines across our offices and operating areas. These opportunities include:
- Engineering – completions, drilling, production, reservoir, facilities
- Geosciences – geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists
- Energy/Land management – landmen, regulatory, division order and title & lease professionals
- Operations – field and gas plant operators, mechanics, SCADA
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) – engineers and other HSE professionals
- Technicians – drilling, engineering, geologic, land and automation techs
- Marketing – traders, schedulers, contract administrators
- Corporate Services – accounting/audit, administration, communications, finance, government relations, HR, investor relations, IT, legal, supply chain professionals
Reasons to Work at QEP
There are a variety of reasons why our employees choose to work and build their careers at QEP – ranging from being part of an industry-leading company where they can make an impact to working for a company that not only invests in its E&P operations, but also its people and communities. Here is a sampling of what our employees are saying:
- “Throughout various engineering projects, I have developed my technical skills by working with industry experts and cutting-edge technology in some of the best plays in the United States.”
- “At QEP, I have the opportunity to make an impact whether it’s presenting to senior management or working in a team-based culture to help deliver operational and financial results.”
- “QEP has the size, scale and resources to make a difference. Yet, we are nimble and entrepreneurial with a focus on our high-growth future.”
- “I value QEP’s performance-based compensation and competitive benefits program as well as other initiatives, such as a strong focus on safety and QEP Cares – our corporate giving and volunteering program.”
With a proud legacy and an exciting future, QEP is a great place to begin or grow your career. Building a strong future is what we’re all about! Click here to view open positions.
Our Employees Make a Difference
QEP employees’ commitment to leadership, operational excellence and technical innovation drive our results-focused company. We hire smart, motivated and talented professionals who are eager to make a difference in our dynamic and team-based culture.
Grow in Your Career with QEP
There are many paths to success at QEP. We support our employees’ efforts to grow personally and professionally through individualized career development and training opportunities. Company leaders meet several times a year to discuss their development and potential career path, business needs and professional goals.
Join a Team That's Committed to Safety and Environment
QEP is proud of its work environment that respects the dignity and diversity of each individual and considers applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, national origin, sex, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veterans or any other characteristics protected by law. QEP’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and activities, including recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions and benefits.
QEP has established strategic relationships with a select group of external recruiters and staffing agencies to support some of our targeted recruiting efforts. As a result, if a recruiter or staffing agency submits a resume or identifies a candidate without a signed agreement, that resume or candidate identification will be considered property of QEP and QEP will have no financial obligation to the recruiter or agency for placement resulting from the receipt of a resume or candidate information.